View Single Post
Old 02-14-2017, 03:08 PM   #9
frsh2fourty

Trader Rating: (0)
frsh2fourty has a spectacular aura aboutfrsh2fourty has a spectacular aura aboutfrsh2fourty has a spectacular aura aboutfrsh2fourty has a spectacular aura aboutfrsh2fourty has a spectacular aura aboutfrsh2fourty has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to frsh2fourty
Quote:
Originally Posted by louisdaboois View Post
The BOV sounds like it could be the culprit. Mostly likely the internal plunger spring is worn out or gummed up if it is, in fact, the problem.

Skimming through your list, it sounds like you've exhausted all of the potential vacuum leaks. This may be silly, but worth a shot at checking the ignition timing, spark plugs, fuel pump (adding a relay will help stabilize the voltage).

Hope this helps.
I did reset the timing back to factory 15* using the writeup from FRSport before deciding to pull the manifold to clean the IACV, I'll add that in the OP. Nissan Data Scan shows the timing still set at 15* too before it starts hunting.

I did the fuel pump relay around the time I did the swap.

Plugs looked okay before the event this past weekend but I'm sure they are due to be changed after thrashing the car at the drift event this past weekend running as rich as it was.
frsh2fourty is offline   Reply With Quote