View Single Post
Old 12-22-2016, 02:18 PM   #1
xpl2007
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
xpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfection
Costa Mesa Nissan, Imperio Nissan, Tustin Nissan

My car has had funny syncros since day one. 2013 370z Base.
5th gear and 6th gear now.
Took it in to Surfcity Nissan, tech says OMG grinds bad. Got a call saying from the Service MGR that all is good and that the tech did not find anything. Lies. I just went in and got my car and left in a hurry. Didnt pay nothing. They state the spring in the clutch is bad. LOL
I put on 7600 miles a year and can drive better then 99% out there.

Called customer relations at Nissan made another appointment at Tustin Nissan. And OMG what a difference. Walked it late at 1PM told them the problems, got a tech to go with be right away he agreed. Got a rental that day. Got a call 8AM next day states new transmission on its way. Clutch only 50% gone. All covered. Great guys.

After suing and winning 2 cases at 2 different dealerships Costa Mesa Nissan and Imperio Nissan for damage to both of my cars for different things it was great for this dealership to take pride in the name Nissan. As we all know there all crooks. .....

xpl2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links