View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 01:29 AM   #28
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oo_Skyline_oO View Post
gahhh, can't find the rest, I'll look later. look through this one, theres a few stock ones just convert kw to hp and if you can't do that, then that's probably why you drive an sr. haha jk jk have fun pple.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/for...o-t103095.html
dude what are you arguing?? are you arguing stock SR vs. stock RB20? or modified vs. modified? at first I thought that you were arguing that an RB20 came making better numbers stock but that link you just posted is all ppl with modified RB20s. Why go for the extra weight and still keep the 2.0liter displacent? not to mention a sr with a t28, fmic, z32 Maf, ROM tune, inj and walbro can make about 250whp....my last SR was making 350whp on stock internals and they can go way higher than that....if youre gonna go RB might as well go RB25
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote