Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
MC.Understeer is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxmumboom View Post
Originally Posted by MC.Understeer
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxmumboom
Please dont mislead people here. The r32 is not a car that meets US compliance in any way shape or form. If it was brought into the states and titled, it only meets state legal , not federal, epa, or crash compliant. No r32 ever has been. Not even motorex r32s. Please correct your ad as it is misleading. I wanted to PM you instead of calling you out in a public forum.
Label it as STATE titled, no bond release. that way knowone is mislead.
Ok I think you didn't read my whole post or you're just assuming its not possiable because its not a motorex r32. This car was inspected by the Federal goverment and passed inspection and legally imported. I have all the paper work to prove all of this so I think you're the one that dosn't know what I have here. I've state titled many cars before, this is no way the same deal so post anything you want but I have all my paperwork for this car so I really don't care to be honest.
Im a serious buyer. I will pay your asking price if not a little more. I want to see proof of your legal documentation. Thank you
Already posted it and not interested in selling you the car after you filtered my thread with negative bs.

I offered twice the offering price if it was legit. This is the message you sent me. After me warning you about lying about a federaly legal car.
People dont care you have a smuggled car thats illegal and for sale, the car is a fraudulent and your selling it fraudulantly as something that its not.

Listen up little boy, If you dont like that you can suck a D_CK.
Feel free to appologize to us all for looking out for you first, and the poor buyer second.
If that not enough cal the NHTSA to verify its legality. Coleman Sachs or Dick Merit will help you.
Oh btw glws.
First off you offered to pay a little more than asking price not twice. I sold the car locally for 15k and he was more than happy with the stack of papers I had to go with the car. I don't know what it is about you guys, is it the fact you don't want to accept that I imported the car legally through customs and got it approved with NHTSA paperwork and you're mad it was easier for me to do so or is it because I had something you guys wanted. Either way the car is sold now and it was to someone who's using it for track use. It's not grey market when I imported the car legally. Everyone knows how to do it Illegally, this wasn't the case. I don't need help from anyone, these car's sell themselves, I don't need to lie to sell these cars. I sold gtr's for more than twice this price with Canadian registration.
MC.Understeer is offline   Reply With Quote