View Single Post
Old 12-14-2018, 06:26 PM   #16526
lonewanderer
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
lonewanderer is making a name for him/her selflonewanderer is making a name for him/her self
My s13 has mint panels. Like perfect quarters and front fenders with a tiny bit of rot on the drivers side. The only rot this car had was from the brake booster leaking and caused the drivers side frame rail to rot. Bought it thinking that was it for it and that it was going to be super clean, and I checked the VIN and it had no reported accident. But after taking the engine out for a swap, I noticed there was tears in the strut tower (no rust or rot, literally clean tears as big as my palm) and a small kink in the frame rail. car drives straight as an arrow. underneath the fenders, there was bondo to make the fenders sit flush with the front end.. and then when i took the back seat out of the car, there was glass underneath it. Cant figure out for the life of me what happened to it. Its an 89 hatch with 100k. I am the 3rd owner and I know for a fact the kid before me didn't do it because he only had the car for 4k miles. and the owner before him was an old woman. Im thinking the car was parked and someone hit it because theres no others damage to the car and I've been through the whole thing
lonewanderer is offline   Reply With Quote