View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 06:56 PM   #2
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
OKC is screwed until Melo leaves. And after that, not sure if Westbrook and PG will work. I mean, Westbrook had KD (who is better than PG) but Westbrook is still going to be a ballhog.

CP3 back is nice for the Rockets, but losing Ariza is going to hurt. I think Ariza was overhyped after leaving the Lakers, but still provides good defense and the Rockets will miss him.

LBJ to Lakers... not sure why LBJ committed so quickly unless he knows Kawhi and/or Cousins is coming. I can't see the Lakers being a better option than Philly or Boston if he wants to play with young guys since those teams have better young guys. Maybe he feels like his body is aging and this is going to be his last stop too so he signed a 4 yr contract to give himself some security instead of continuing doing the 2 year and opt out after a year deals.

Going to be an interesting few weeks of free agency.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.

Last edited by FRpilot; 07-01-2018 at 09:43 PM..