View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 06:14 PM   #11
JDS Performance
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (53)
JDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillyvia13 View Post
yea what he said, except pm me I will give you info for free, dont waste money on a company selling free info to young bucks...

oh my bad...

I kinda hate seeing the
sr swap vids
rb swap vids.

why dont you guys free that shit. its on internet. the info. its not rocket science.

dang.

I am not a company - and its very simple - you make the videos and pay for everything out of your own pocket and give them away for free - thats pretty much what I do - I dont make hardly anything on them - I make them to help others.
I dont make the RB swap video!

and yeah search away - you wont find as much help as I offer to my buyers

maybe you should do some reasearch before you start crapping out the mouth - oh my bad...