View Single Post
Old 12-24-2009, 01:56 PM   #33
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmdb View Post
In respect to rear roll center adjustment, would you guys be making a set of rear spindles with the option of using spherical inserts and a z32 for type mount for the struts? I'd like to be able to use my z32 rear e-brake assembly as well.

To add to this thread, adding additional roll center adjustment for the rear (ie lower control arm) could possible hurt the rear geometry of the other arms. The best fix would be to replace the rear spindle to ensure that the arc movements remain unaltered.
I have no idea what to do with the rear. I'd love to do a heim on the front with the ability to raise/adjust the rear pivot point (for squat), but I can't think of a nice way to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95KA-Turbo View Post
Definitely, a new spindle out all around is by far the best method to correct everything properly. An adjustable control arm on top of that would be great, then EVERYTHING could be adjusted.
Spindles would be do-able as well, but that's a whole 'nother headache lol. I agree that's the best way to go.

Coolest things about all of this is:
a) Aluminum is cheap
b) CNC time is reasonably cheap
c) heims/bearings are cheap
d) Lots of engineers have S-chassis cars

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote