View Single Post
Old 08-02-2018, 09:14 PM   #52
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
Welp I haven't touched the car in months now, but motivation is starting to come back with some big stuff happening.

After having to replace everything but the block, my SR is together and ready to rock! Huge shout out to Juan at Bardabe Performance for getting it back together.

Run down on the motor is:

S13 SR20DET block
WPC treated crankshaft
WPC treated Nissan OEM main and rod bearings
Nissan OEM oil pump w/ WPC treated gears
CP 86.5mm 9.0CR pistons
Manely Rods
Sianar Motorsports -10AN breather
Nissan OEM main bolts
Nissan OEM timing components
ATI super damper

180SX head ported & polished by Port Flow
Ferrea dual valve springs
Ferrea +1mm valves
Dual guides
Tomei 260 procams
Apexi head gasket
Mazworx ARP Headstuds
S13.5 valve cover w/ -10AN fittings

On top of all that good stuff, I am also changing up the turbo setup. The TD05 would have been fun, but as the motor got finalized I really decided I wanted more and just happened across a Garrett G25-550. These caught my eye when they were released, but I didn't think I'd ever get my hands on one. New manifold is getting ordered this weekend and I am moving to a 44mm wastegate to make sure I can control boost properly. Haven't seen one of these on an SR, should be fun to see what kind of power it'll make on ethanol

More parts will roll in soon, basically making sure I am hording everything I need so when it finally cools down I can slap this thing together and enjoy it without the risk of heatstroke

Last edited by tb13; 08-02-2018 at 09:58 PM..
tb13 is offline   Reply With Quote