View Single Post
Old 04-27-2018, 01:56 PM   #51
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 maxima se View Post
Paid 2500, wasn’t starting just bought cas and ptu fired right up! How you like your Powertrix coilovers? There’s not a lot of options on z32 platform, I was thinking about stance xr1s.
All Z32's have engine electrical issues, you got pretty lucky it was the easy to replace stuff. I got stuck at work one day replacing an injector, was not fun... I'd suggest a new wiring harness if it's never been replaced, it's incredible how many issues fix themselves and how much better a car runs when the harness is replaced. New style injctors are a great investment too.

Powertrix stuff is top notch. This is the second set of their coilovers I've owned and love them. I'm also running their front upper control arms, I actually got an old revision set from CZP when I bought them and Charles over at Powertrix sent me the revised collars no questions asked free of charge. They take care of their customers and I would highly recommend any of their parts.

Sent from my OnePlus 5T using Tapatalk