View Single Post
Old 04-12-2014, 12:03 PM   #135
Def
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
Def is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyX2 View Post
If I were buying another IWG for it, I wouldn't get the Turbosmart one, I'd get THIS.

$40 cheaper than the Turbosmart and is dual port capable. In dual port setup you can run the boost as high as you want and not have it crack open until exactly when you want it.

I was contemplating getting this but I think I'll just stick to the stiffest sprung canister. At full preload it cracks open at 19.6 psi. I'm gonna be running 25psi or so, which isn't much more than the spring pressure. With my electronic controller making sure it doesn't see any pressure until I want to start controlling, my flapper ought to stay closed right up to 22psi or so when the controller opens.
Stay away from Forge WG actuators. I have one for a GT2871R and it's kinda crappy IMO - bad design decisions overall. I couldn't even sell the thing on here for like $30.