View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 02:17 PM   #1
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Small Questions Thread (SEARCH FIRST! Use this instead of making NEW threads)

Okay you sloppy *SNIP*,

This shit is getting ridiculous. Since there has been an amazing outburst of threads that contain small insignificant questions that don't need their own threads, here is a thread where they can all go.

RULES:

1) DO NOT SHIT UP THIS THREAD. Unnecessary, stupid replies will be reported. Mods- offenders SHOULD be temp banned.

2) DON'T POST UNLESS YOU ARE ASKING A QUESTION OR ANSWERING ONE!

3) DO NOT BE AN ASS OR SARCASTIC! This thread is for all those dumb little questions that don't need their own threads, so don't come in here if you don't want to read them!

4) This is for small/dumb/personal questions. IE: "What should I buy next? Why won't my car start? What is camber? How many quarts of oil should I fill up? Why doesn't my knockoff wheels impress zilvia? Where can I order this part?" et cetera

MOST IMPORTANTLY, use your fucking head before you post a question that easily could have been found using the search feature. If you think your question deserves its own thread, at least give this one a try first you might be surprised one answer will do the trick.

http://zilvia.net/f/chat/144721-new-...arch-tips.html

Sticky anyone?

Last edited by dorkidori_s13; 11-01-2013 at 09:15 AM..
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links