Thread: V8 240sx FAQ
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2006, 03:03 PM   #43
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
So does the 1200 dollar motor mounting kit include the stuff you need to space the sub frame and move the steering rack and everything, or is there still some custom fabbing to be done by the person doing the swap?

Edit:

Also, does the mounting kit allow for the stock oil pan to be used, or is it nessisary to use the GTO oil pan? Also, I assume because of the steering column it is not possilbe to run stock headers? Since this is probably the case, can you guys offer steel headers instead of stainless? It should cut the price of those headers in half. That's all the questions I have come up with so far...basically what I am trying to ask is if someone were to buy all of the stuff you guys sell to do this, is it just a bolt on and drop in procedure with only basic wiring that needs to be done.

Instagram - SJKnoop

Last edited by 95KA-Turbo; 04-06-2006 at 04:19 PM..
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote