View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 05:30 AM   #9
Luvs2slide
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (81)
Luvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ry-guy View Post
Okay thx, so if it's under 4999 then I can use paypal or a credit card?
No, Ryan. It doesn't work that way...I tried already lol. If you need to order something, hit up Bill from B & M. Plus, mainlanders hate shipping shit to Okinawa. Thats where I got my kouki front with lip...but it wasn't cheap.

Also for all the guys trying to order shit from YAJ...its kinda like EBAY in a way, where there are just regular folks selling shit. I highly suggest you use the jesse guy or whatever or someone else thats here in japan to help you out.

But w/e the case BE PREPARED TO PAY some BIG $$$$$. Shipping is a bitch...especially bigger items.
Luvs2slide is offline   Reply With Quote