View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 05:40 PM   #4
1988montecarloss
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (24)
1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
Gotta watch out for this cold air homie. Check the maf, if not, check out your coils. A lot of people go to LS coils (myself included so I can vouch) because the stock SR coils blow.
Still been 70-72 up here so I don't think the weather has to do with it but I do have a couple sets of LS coils laying around that I've been meaning to wire up and get plug wires for 😅

Quote:
Originally Posted by cash$addict View Post
i have the same problems that started after sitting, it only happens on my car when its warm out but I checked the fuel pressure under load to verify the pump wasn't cutting out, I checked all the wiring to the maf from the ecu with no issues, changed the maf, still the same. my cars an hour away so I'm in the same boat. I think its the ECU but I haven't had a chance to change it yet. let me know what you find!
Will do man hoping to have some time to mess with it tomorrow