View Single Post
Old 05-06-2018, 06:51 PM   #6735
bpat
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
bpat is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey guys, maybe someone on here could have some ideas about whats going on with my car. This is a fresh build.

So I had the car tuned to 90% but couldn't completely finish because most of the coils were cracked. Car started and idled pretty smooth, wasn't having many issues. Got the car back and had some fuel in the oil. Replaced the plugs/coils and flushed out the oil. Since then, the car has been sitting and mostly started up to move around the shop. When the car is started, the idle shoots way up to around ~3k and slowly makes its way down. Also, has new issues with drivability on decel the fuel abruptly cuts off.

So something seems off in my ignition and possibly these issues could be resolved when tuning gets finished up. But it was running much smoother when I first got it back from the tuner, so I was wondering if you guys had any ideas? Ordering a oem ignitor to replace the old one that's been sitting for who knows how long.

Currently car is powered by an AEM V1, and I was looking into the HKS DLI as the majority of people running the V1 seem to have it. Anyone have input on this?

Possibly a fuel issue as well?

Last edited by bpat; 05-06-2018 at 07:24 PM.. Reason: added
bpat is offline   Reply With Quote