View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 09:27 PM   #21
teamsprock
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
teamsprock is a jewel in the roughteamsprock is a jewel in the roughteamsprock is a jewel in the roughteamsprock is a jewel in the roughteamsprock is a jewel in the roughteamsprock is a jewel in the roughteamsprock is a jewel in the rough
here just for a reference since not a lot of info is on this thread so far

89 coupe with s13 sr. Everything gutted except dash,cluster, and stock front two seats.
FMIC, all stock metal panels, no sunroof at all (open whole in the roof), no headlights, just the stock metal covers.. also note I have motorized windows and mirrors

2200lbs low on gas (seem lows to me, but I was on a certified truck scale with 20lb resolution so who knows... not an expert on the subject, just a little suprised to see that low.)

I have since added a six point cage and a little bit of carpet for creature comfort (can't stand bare metal floors) so hopefully soon I can get it back on the scale just to see what it's at now.)

Not sure about s13's but I know Kognition has one of the lightest s14 that is a race car but not as extreme as the examples above with tube frames and missing rear ends.
teamsprock is offline   Reply With Quote