View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 12:16 AM   #7
BlackZenkiS14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
BlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to BlackZenkiS14
Quote:
Originally Posted by mondojackal View Post
No one mentioned any "cookie cutter" cages. And you should probably drop the attitude. People here don't take a liking to that kind of behavior. Be nice. It will help you out down the road.
attitude? I dont mean to argue lol, but this is indeed the internet, and i believe you misinterpreted my tone. haha I wasnt being an ass. And im friends with DriftKingIII locally anyways.... :dunno:

I just dont want to see pictures or info about bolt in cookie cutter cages...im not sure how else i could have put it? I was merely posting that, so that other people dont waste their time telling me about their bolt in cages, when the post will be useless to me.