View Single Post
Old 01-15-2018, 12:28 PM   #10
Thmotorsports
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (28)
Thmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by yzrider450f View Post
Very familiar with how business works thank you.

I'm not arguing with the price hike, I understand that material costs go up, they've probably expanded. Food items? Come on.

But TELLING me that you're charging ME more so that you can get YOUR employees in fancier digs does not make me want to buy your product, at all. That has nothing to do with being American made, it's just a business decision.
This has nothing to do with OUR employees. We are not Fortune, simply their dealers. This price increase is not our decision.

A cost-of-living index is a theoretical price index that measures relative cost of living over time or regions. It is an index that measures differences in the price of goods and services, and allows for substitutions with other items as prices vary. This cost increases as other factors effect it. It's not about fancier digs, it's about employing and retaining employees and taking care of them. Or should we let your boss know that you'd like to pass on getting a raise?
Thmotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote