View Single Post
Old 02-17-2018, 12:24 PM   #249
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Been quite some time since we've had an update.

The car is still sleeping and tucked away for the winter. I have managed to pick up a "OP6" RB25 Neo turbo which is on its way from Japan right now. It was pulled from an automatic car with 65kms on it so it should be in decent shape.

To match the new turbo, I have also picked up some 444cc GTR injectors and required resistor box. I also worked a Garage Saurus tuned ECU into the deal which should get get up and running until I can get the car ROM tuned.

The ECU is currently tuned for the RB25 turbo @ 14 PSI, GTR injectors, Z32 MAFS (I'll need to source one) and the usual mods like intake / exhaust/ front mount. But unlike the MINES ecu I am currently running, the Garage Saurus board isn't epoxied and can be retuned.

I am also trying to work out a deal on an HKS cast manifold which would be right at home in my engine bay. fingers crossed for that.

As I have slowly been collecting parts for the car, we have made HUGE progress on our house.

We were granted all of the variances we were asking for as well as received our certificate for zoning. Plans have been submitted for the building permit so we should be able to start construction in the next month or so.

More updates as they happen