View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 07:24 AM   #20
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
This thread makes me happy because it exists, should be very helpful.

So, Last year i decided to change my front end after a crash that destroyed my bumper and dented my hood.

I bought Extreme Dimensions fenders from Andy's auto sport (didnt even know the reputation of that site at the time). They pretty much ordered from Extreme dimensions Conversion fenders (part number is 101 643 iirc). Bought them around July or August, mainly because Origin had a wait time of a few months and I didn't want to leave it in the shop forever. I'll let the pics do the talking

This is mounted up by a shop who has dealt with fiberglass before. I personally trust these guys and I doubt any incorrect installation.

I am at fault for not contacting extreme dimensions until this year, I just read their policy on the paper and saw that they dont accept returns for installed parts. When I contacted them later though, they were somewhat helpful so there is that. I will edit this post once I finally find time to add more fiberglass to these fenders.

So later, one of the guys from the shop that installed those fenders told me he was buying origin stuff and asked if I wanted origin fenders; we could order together and save on shipping. I was worried about the fitment but he assured me quality.

This is just thrown on, not mounted in any way. The fitment is spot on, it requires some trimming around the door but I actually would rather have excess than be short. It looks off, But I couldn't hold it at the right angle and take a picture correctly. I would definitely recommend Origin

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyjordan View Post
I was wondering if anyone else has tried origin overfenders

A buddy of mines bought 50mm for rears and they fit like 25-30ish
The guy who I bought my stuff with has over fenders for his coupe. Next time I see him, I'll check if he has them installed or not and get a picture for ya
collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote