View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 07:14 PM   #185
ka24debt
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (19)
ka24debt is an unknown quantity at this point
update time(well not really)

the cars felt like shit for the past month in a half and i havent had much funds to fix it as i just finished paying the last 700 bucks on my lisc after 3 years so im finally clean. the cars been sluggish and my wideband hasnt worked anyway. the car was struggling even to reach 6k on 12 psi.

what was done was to see if any issues cleared up

ohmed injectors ranging from 11.2-11.5
ngk7's gapped at 32
new fuel filter
turbo outlet gasket, dp 3 bolt gasket, exhaust gaskets all around
welded all cracks on the elbow,dp, and exhaust
2 bolts were missing off the elbow so that issues resolved
new sensor for my wideband

still sluggish, afr's in w.o.t reading as high as 16.8, idle is 13.4 and cruising anywhere from 13-15

checked the voltage on the walbro thats not even 10 months old and its reading at idle about 11 volts and as boost is increasing and im getting on the car its hitting as low as 10.2 volts. is this pump fried already?

to see if this would clear it up i temporarily hardwired the pump and at idle the pump was reading about 13.9 volts and now when i boost the car feels insane now. at idle and cruising the afrs remain the same but on w.o.t. the lowest i got was 12.9-13.4 and im assuming thats still a bit too lean right? should i just wire this pump directly anyway and buy a new pump? also what about a fuel pressure regulator like the nismo? this whole boost thing is still new to me so any input would be greatly appriciated.

also i finally got new hubs with good wheel bearings to install during the weekend and hopefully have the steering rack rebuilt as well as hardwiring this pump.

to make matters worse.. what i thought was a bump was really me running over my kouki sideskirt on the highway. -__- if anyone is selling JUST that piece please lmk. im not trying to spend another 400 on a pair of skirts + paint

ka24debt is offline   Reply With Quote