View Single Post
Old 10-01-2018, 08:50 PM   #53
Wykydtron
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Wykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really nice
Friday I was tempted to throw my CR Ultimates on the car when I cross threaded 2 lug studs.*

I was pissed as hell and told myself fuck it, let's roll these fenders tonight and hope I can get them on for DriftCon. Long story short I didn't anticipate how long it was going to take to roll all 4 fenders, lower, and adjust for clearance.

I don't have an oil catch can, and this being my first event in a freshly built 1200 mile, freshly tuned KA-T - I didn't want to risk spraying the bay with oil. Pardon my Hoonigan Bonus inspired catch can.

Tony from LCM Garage mounted my tires Friday evening.

Saturday morning, I woke up at 7am and b-lined it to O'Reillys for the lug studs. I purchased extras just in case. It took me an hour and a half to replace those 2 studs and at 9am I decided pack it up and head to the track.

I was shooting media for DriftCon Afterdark and driving, it was an incredible feeling to do both and have drivers actually acknowledge "wow the media knows how to drive?" My car hasn't been on track for close to 2 years now.

Last edited by Wykydtron; 10-01-2018 at 09:22 PM..
Wykydtron is offline   Reply With Quote