View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 12:32 PM   #17
xamraci
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
xamraci will become famous soon enoughxamraci will become famous soon enoughxamraci will become famous soon enoughxamraci will become famous soon enough
Good Write-Up fo sho!

If this gets stickied and people post what fits is more/less flush on certain cars, that would be pretty awesome...Just for a refference...

S14
I rock a +0 17x8 Up front and its WAY FLUSH I have to have a fair ammount of camber because my front tires arent very stretched
I rock a +19 17x9 Out back with 225s and they are JUST stretched enough to clear stock fenders with no trimming, rolling, hammering(also a fair ammount of camber)

I would also assume with the above math you could calculate a good offset per the width of your rim...as in if you were to run a 17x10 out back on an S14 with say a 235 or 245 tire, you could probably run a -5 and it would sit fairly NICE/flush in relation to the fender, if my math is correct and my assumptions of fitment are right...

Good thing about those images is that they help to illustrate Wheel Spacers if you understand the math for wheel spacers...that would be a cool piece to add in some of the diagrams

Good Stuff!
xamraci is offline   Reply With Quote