Thread: IL 1000 HP Built RBS14
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2015, 01:01 PM   #8
my240issex
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
my240issex is an unknown quantity at this point
I've owned the car for ~3 years. you guys are so mad lmao. price is obo so I'm open to offers. the car has a completely different motor now. new built head and new rods and pistons. I love the car, don't have to sell. but I will admit, there is some editing I have to do in this ad. keep the hate to yourselves gentlemen, I don't want any problems lol. I will edit the ad soon, let's just one drunken night out I said fuck it I'm going to sleep my 240.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makstraw View Post
"2 and a half years ago when i bought this car"

"Ive owned this car for 3-4 years and absolutely love it."

Soon which is it....... Might wanna get your story straight....
does it really matter? I've owned it for a while either way. what's up your ass bud?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalton Wild View Post
Oh shit, it's the same dude that built the nitrous Nissan Sentra on youtube
haha no not my channel. that's sound performances page, they had a lot of fun with that. I had too many laughs at that myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaane View Post
No one ever will buy a S chassis for 35K, it's just not going to happen. I don't doubt you have huge amount invested, but you will never get it back. There is like zero buyers for a car like that. Make a full list of all parts and part it out. Only way you will get remotely close to what you are asking.
you're entitled to your opinion. price clearly says obo following it... I am also open to trades.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesAlonso View Post
lmao, this guy is a joke. gl bro
haha y u so mad doe bruh
my240issex is offline   Reply With Quote