View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014, 10:17 AM   #58
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobellman_2007 View Post
Voted no because I don't want to do another 5 lug conversion.
Please tell me you were just kidding...

Why do you think you'd need to do a 5 lug conversion? The concepts are running F1 style 1 lug hubs and wheels. Even if they released it with 4x114.3, there's decent selection now (thanks all to the S-Chassis) and if that's not enough for you, look at how the aftermarket responded to the FRS/BRZ's shitty 5x100 lug pattern. Selection has exploded. No one is doing 5x114.3 conversions on those.

I really can't believe all this negativity on a Nissan board like Zilvia. The Silvia community doesn't support this car. The Z community doesn't support this car. The 510 community doesn't support this car.

For yeeeeears, we begged, petitioned & blew up Nissan's Facebook page for fucking what? Man, WTF. Now I won't even get mad at Nissan if they trash this idea and tell the enthusiast community to fuck off as they release the next gen Juke and Murano cabriolet.