View Single Post
Old 04-05-2016, 07:46 PM   #3781
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Quote:
Originally Posted by running_sideways View Post
You wouldn't happen to have a part number for those b15 roller lifters and dual guides? I think I'm going to be going with tomei 260 with springs.
The dealer will have the lifters, just ask them. Or google

Dual guides (as answered below) are just simply grinding the one side of the rocker to fit into the guide track. This has been heavily documented on the FWD forums (look up what Miko says)

You'll be much happier with JWT S3 or S4 cams, and not buying springs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mewantkouki View Post
Is anyone using the newer HKS step 1's? 22002-AN023 & 22002-AN024

256 deg duration 11.5mm lift for both
I'm not sure of the lobe separation.
Intake cam is VTC compatible
Good cams, but obviously soft. Nice for someone content with a lower power T28 setup and just driving it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dboyizmlg View Post
This can be done at home if you have the proper wheel grinder.
Really simple mod to do your self
This is what I do. Use a belt sander. Not rocket science for sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_240 View Post
My motor came with an ISIS exh mani and i have all of thhe exh hangers and it has not cracked yet....i wrapped it up in some DEI titanium and have nismo mounts...the problem i have with the manifold are the way the runners merge at the collector..i noticed other more popular bottom mounts have what seems to be better r&d...i would use the stock manifold personally...the bottom mount tubulars put off alot of heat and the coupler going to the compressor outlet will get damaged if you dont at least wrap the manifold or route your IC piping differently...
The stock manifold has been proven to make the most power, while providing the best response. We modify them with external wastegates for a awesomely safe and power setup that won't bust up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by running_sideways View Post
everything i added up
I'd suggest getting 2871r with the 3" inlet / 56 trim. Not that the two bolt is bad, but the 3" is better, and just as easy to work with (if not easier).

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links