View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 03:34 PM   #48
japslapsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
japslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the rough
THANKS!!

the EastBear Sigma seats are copies that i got as a gift. but the box they came in were marked Sigma, had the sigma logo. so i dunno, i know the actual EastBear seats cost a GRIP. and these were substantially cheaper, but the fit and finish seem really great, when i compared them to a friends fake Brides...sooo i dunno...anyways here are some more pics of them. they are currently mounted to Bride MO rails.
they are kinda dusty.

and here is a pic of my wheel wells, i cleaned it completly and sprayed it down with an underbody coating, and painted the brake line brackes in John deere Green lol

i've got most of the underbody already done, just a few places left to finish, i will try to get pics today or tomorrow, its just too dam hott over here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspecusa View Post

Nothing is rare just expensive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
if you've ever been with multiple women, then even you can understand that not all girlfriends are created equal. some are capable of amazing oral talents, while others dont mind a lill back door action.
japslapsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote