View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 01:19 PM   #1
kenshinS14sks
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
kenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to behold
Good alignment place in socal

96 s14, slant top black sr
17x8 +30 17x9 +38 Garage Impul RS-3 w/ 225/45R17 and 255/40R17 Federals (YEAH FEDERALS!!!)

all my rods are stock and i just have eibach springs with apexi dampers, and a cusco front strut bar

NOW . . . I've just been to firestone for the 4th time in 2 months. . . and after a week of being semi straight, it yet pulls again to the right.

the camber, toe, etc specs seem ok

I'm gonna try swapping my front tires from left to right
BUT does anyone know of a good firestone that they go to for alignment, or do you guys think it's something else like one of the rods . . .

im planning to get new struts, and possibly even upgrade some of the rods

should i just wait and get the new suspension parts and just go to hiro's??? hiro's is in costa mesa right??? . . . sorry for the long rambly post