View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 11:59 PM   #17
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE View Post
Kobe will retire a winner, bet on it. His non-opt-out actually saved the Lakers money, because if he did opt-out, he would have gotten more money
out of them, since they were going to restructure his contract.

I guess the Hedo-POR deal didn't fall through, as sources are now saying Toronto is his destination, for about the same price.
i give credit to Kobe for not opting out and demanding an extension at a ridiculous price. Although Kobe's already making like, what $21M/year? what a great guy he is. I mean, he could have been greedy and done that. at the same time, its kind of like how Arenas said last year that he was not going to take the max extension of $124M to help the Wizards, he'll only take $111M. LOL.

Hedo to Toronto does what? doesn't turn them into a top 4 team in the east, but probably probably pretty close to the pre-shaq Phoenix Suns if they want to run.

Calderon
Turkoglu
Bargnani
Marion (if resigned)
Bosh

i think Anthony Parker is going to go back to France or something and they'll have no Bench. Turkoglu will probably help the Blazers more than Toronto, but since Toronto is in the east, probably be a 4-6 seed with (with atlanta and miami in similar seeding) and after Cleveland, Boston, Magic.

I don't see why Miami isn't getting Dwayne Wade help. He needs it. He needs a front court bitch who can catch passes and dunk and has a low post game. Beasley is too small and should be playing SF and Jermaine O'Neil is on his last legs already (another example of 18 yr old draftee dying so young in his career)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote