View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 11:09 PM   #1
Projectfc3s

Trader Rating: (0)
Projectfc3s is an unknown quantity at this point
FS 1991 Mazda rx7 vert rolling shell

I'm finally letting my 91 Rx7 dd project go. I blew a coolant seal driving it around a while back, I had a replacement engine for it, so I pulled the motor and had both the old and new engines next to each other, unfortunately both engines were stolen as they sat outside. I also had a spare Turbo II engine that I had planned on swapping in, but it was stolen a long with my enclosed racecar trailer, so I've decided to let it go so I can put the money towards my actual drift car.

You'll need to get another engine to put in it, I am also taking the Sparco seats out and using them in another car, so you'll need to find something to replace them with as well. I also have an N/A 5 speed transmission and driveshaft that will come with the car if you want them. The interior is pretty clean, I removed the carpet and shampooed it all when I first picked the car up, the convertible top has no leaks and works fine, power windows also worked good the last time I drove it. The switch panel for the top (located ner the center console) doesnt stay clipped down, not a real big annoyance to me at least. It has 5zigen FN-01RC wheels, 17x9 +20 (fronts) and 17x10 +35 (rears). Also has some shitty coilovers, cusco's in the rear, I can't remember what the fronts are, but they do have adjustable camber plates.

Good
-Pretty clean interior
-Power windows work
-Straight body
-S5 rx7
-Convertible top works well
-Clean title in my name
-5zigen wheels

Bad
-Missing engine
-Needs 2 seats
-needs a paint job
-needs battery
-needs radiator

Looking to get $1,000 obo, not too into trades at this point. It's located in Colorado.

Projectfc3s is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links