View Single Post
Old 02-06-2017, 01:13 PM   #29
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
driftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond repute
Everybody calm their tits. The reason feito is all butt hurt is because "missile culture" has become synonymous with drift culture and they are NOT the same.

Drift culture is what makes missile cars. However, in the drift culture, they are drift cars. Meaning, we don't drive them around town (accept to occasionally get gas or do some needed repair that we can't do in a driveway or parking lot), we don't pull up to meets with them, and we typically don't have them only display. I'll admit, I did use mine to get a girl to stop calling me. But, in general, the badges of honor are reserved for the track.

Missile culture is building a ratty car to take to meets and drive around in. They never see a track and the owners typically have little usable driving skill.

The missile culture is copying a drift culture that was never meant to be on public display.

This is a legitimate drift car. It looks how drift cars look. Again, not the same thing. But I understand the frustration