View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 10:45 AM   #355
Nicelyphe
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
Nicelyphe is an unknown quantity at this point
I got some Pioneer 3-way 6-1/2's in the front doors. Deleted the rears[when you have a sub the rears are pointless due to the sound being drowned out by the bass, technically you cant really even hear it correctly, so I only push sound to the front]. Ran fresh new 14gauge wire through the doors to the amp in the back for my fronts. Also have 2 10" Kicker comp10's which sound better than all these 12" set-ups I've heard around town here, even my previous 12 setup. 1k watt amp bridged to the 10's, 250 watt amp to the fronts. A custom 7" double din glass capacitive touch panel, 450NITT LED screen, nice and bright, none of that foggy look, or that terrible touch response. A slim design PC in my glovebox running Ride Runner as my multi-media interface. Also a plywood carpetted trunk layout. That OEM stuff sucks. Soon will be running consult and live gauge monitering from the screen aswell, just waiting on my cable! Will be upgrading my SR alt to a Quest alt using codyace's conversion kit. 80amps alt is just not enough..

And for the pictures.[56k warning]

No audio equipment is visible from outside the vehicle. 10" box is perfect hieght.

Last edited by Nicelyphe; 01-20-2012 at 11:20 AM..
Nicelyphe is offline   Reply With Quote