Thread: Enough Ghosn?
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013, 10:46 AM   #26
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
I have no issues with Ghosn. He's doing what he can right now to keep both companies afloat. I'd like to see them be more competitive in the market, but I just don't see them taking the additional risks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Remember he isn't designing the cars.
He's not designing them, but I'm sure he does provide some approval on key products. Especially if he's on the stage having the present the product.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyneyoungstunna View Post
The new Z is rumored to be a fwd sedan (what the fucking shit)
This is the first time I'm hearing this. Where did this rumor originate from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyneyoungstunna View Post
But the crown jewel for me would be bringing back a diesel motor in a rwd whatever. Most likely to please me it would have to be in a revamp of the 510. I mean fuck. Mini/Bmw, Audi, and even Porsche (911) are slating for turbo diesel engines via VolksWagen.
For now they are saving that for Infiniti through the partnership with Mercedes.