Thread: Enough Ghosn?
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 10:12 AM   #4
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
What reputation? Everytime Consumer Reports releases it's findings about least/most favorite auto brands, least/most reliable brands or most recognizable brands... Nissan is NEVER on the list. Neither in the top or bottom 10. It's like the brand is in such a mediocre spot that consumers don't even realize it exists to even put it on a list.
Yeah, but they make money and have grown to be one of the largest brands in the world.

Does he need to go IMO? I'm just not sure. Remember he isn't designing the cars. I think if anything they need to look internally at their design teams. I mean look what Kia and Hyundai have been able to do in just 5 years or so. They need a Peter Schreyer s a design head if anything. Not get rid of the CEO all together.