View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 11:38 AM   #41
Volchok
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (16)
Volchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Yahoo to Volchok
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynehead05 View Post
I like the blue, but you might be able to pull it off better with black couplers, black coated manifold, stuff like that. Whenever you change your setup again consider it.
The blue is patented "Volchok Blue", a trademark of my originality. Copyright infringement laws apply... to those who pick up the rattle can to imitate, my lawyer will be contacting you..How many others have you seen with the copious amounts of blue that I have? exactly...

yeah I am definitely going to black couplers! LOL I almost bought them two weeks ago but putting it off. I have a lot of mismatched blues and one purple coupler right now. Soon it will be all black couplers and all black braided lines. I just didn't have the money right now, just dropped $2500 on a 2007 KLX250 and $5k on taxes!!!
Volchok is offline   Reply With Quote