View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 09:06 PM   #25
TheWolf
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
TheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant future
When I type in the local pizza shop.. "Venice Pizza". I want the phone number to my local pizzeria for delivery... not the number to the closest pizza shops in venice.. If it's going to localize my results, at least do it when I need it to..

And quit being all ghey and having all these cool nav apps for android and leave iphone people with "maps". I know it's your competition but being all petty about it is weak.. dragging your feet does not make me "want a droid".. we still have google calanders, gmail, etc even if we don't have a g-phone.. If you want us to use your services and get some of that "g-synergy" get cracking..

also google would do wonders to allow users to permaban half the internet.. spider sites, squaters, craigslist style. "Flag for removal" but just for the user. If I search BMW parts then I could get rid of the sites that just spam and link and redirect and link..