View Single Post
Old 06-23-2016, 10:47 AM   #3797
ILoveJDM
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (27)
ILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom N View Post
You won't spoon feed me a damn thing, I already know the answer. Compressor maps and real world dyno graphs/actual et's are not the same. And you won't show me anything that proves that turbo "blows" the other out of the water.

Asking me for "proof" is asking me to spoon feed you. you know theres a 35 pg thread on the gtx2867 with users upgrading from a 2871, with #'s and graphs and all the shit you want to be spoon fed. If you used your own fingers to find it you wouldn't even be replying. It's not rocket science to figure out which is better. 2 turbos with nearly identical turbine sides, while one compressor side out flows and is much more efficient than the other.

eat your heart out.