View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 11:14 AM   #88
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Mannykiller is an unknown quantity at this point
Little Update:
Got the Down Pipe done....jk jk jk

I'm not going to run it like this...for now I wont. I'm going to dump it right under the car midway past the drive shaft. It would really just be so damn loud I wouldn't even be able to start it in the garage without it resonating the whole house. Anyone ever heard a 13b un-corked? sooooooo loud. My exhaust won't be much quieter but i'll eventually get the exhaust figured out.

Anyways.. I worked on the Throttle body fulcrum some.. and decided to just cut off the plate, drill and press out the insert and use the OEM fulcrum. This saved me a baunch-load of money...and seriously only took about 5 min. I'll clean it up a little but It lines up nice and will work just fine =-)
cut the bottom section off and cleaned it up

and done

Also got the down pipe tacked up with the mid pipe v-band as well. Mid pipe is straight through..no resonator

drilled some holes for my O2 Bungholios

going back into the shop today to get some more work done... hopefully we can get her wrapped up so I can get the car back to my garage and start pulling the carpet, and get some paint and wiring done. Yay fun stuff....NOT haha. Looking forward to my first start!

But yesterday we got the down pipe mocked up and tacked, v-bands attatched, TB fulcrum complete, O2 bungs tacked, throttle cable routed...and.. I think thats all I got done.

ALSO big one.. I need to know where would be a safe place to tap my front cover for my Oil Catch Can.. I have one from the oil filler neck but i need another one on the passenger side of the motor.. Any suggestions or past experience?
Mannykiller is offline   Reply With Quote