View Single Post
Old 01-08-2008, 02:42 PM   #48
KA-T_240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
KA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond repute
Ok, here are some shitty pics of my harness bar with all the stuff finished. As I look at this, I see some things i would change(move the bar further back. less make the pieces that the harness bolt onto more level. Paint it FLAT black, it glares in my mirror. lol. But, it was our first time doing this. Can always improve on later projects.

First post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA-T_240 View Post
This is the only parts i have really made on my own other then bracket for holding the IC and a cart for parts:

S13 Hatch Harness Bar Version 1. Cost me $25-$35 to make using Steel from various places.

I have since changed it, and added pieces that go off the cross bar that for where the harnesses bolt to. And Things off the back that have 1/4 steel bars that go down and bolt to where the rear seat belts bolted to. I will take new pics later.

I also made some custom reinforcement for my clearanced S13 bumper stupport using 1 1/2 inch angle iron.
Pics:
of how it is finished