View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 06:30 PM   #9
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Trader Rating: (0)
ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14Josh View Post
Also, for the record, one of your "moderators" fixed my embedding problem I was having. I could not get the second video to embed so I had a link posted, yet magically the next day both videos were fixed and were embedded properly. Seems you are the only one who follows your own rules.
Sorry I missed this earlier Josh. You may have edited after I read it, or I simply missed it when I read through the thread.

Let me show you something:

See, I saw a thread posted by a long time member, and it seemed they were having problems with embedding. So, I figured I'd help out.

I had no reason to believe that someone who has been a member as long as you have would have reason to violate the Rules, so I embedded them before I watched them. Unfortunately, once they were embedded and I watched them, I realized there had a been a mistake. You had accidentally overlooked the Rules it seemed.

Now, typically, the videos would have been deleted, and you would have been Pinked for 1 month, as is standard practice on Zilvia.net. However, recognizing the "Keep Drifting Fun" logo that I have seen in numerous places on Zilvia I figured it was just a simple oversight on your part and didn't require punitive action. I did however ensure that I left a warning in your thread as a reminder to other people that may try and post similar material.

Please, let me know if I can answer any other questions regarding this issue.