View Single Post
Old 10-06-2023, 11:18 AM   #111
thermogod
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
thermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14Gio View Post
Ahh damn man sorry to hear about that headache. Looks good though, excited to see how it turns out. Mine's getting painted now and the body guy's had some issues with it too.
had to offset my NRG steering wheel with genuine Erebuni and Supermade and Enkei stuff, right? i'm picking it up on Tuesday. can't wait to see how it looks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanyedian View Post
That looks like a nice change! I have not heard of this product. How long does that refresh last? Is it back to what it was after a week or so?

If not that might be nice to try on my Jeep Gladiator which has some plastic fading out from the sun
so far it seems permanent - the dust is gone, i did another 96 miles after cleaning the top and it still looks that shade of black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by projectsupra View Post
A little late, but something interesting to note since I also have that Nismo style bumper.
I just got a set of 180sx front and rear bumper supports and the front fit behind the bumper perfect, no cutting necessary, bottom of the support lines up perfectly with the top of the ducts. I know the US support is boxed but I didn't know they were different sizes?
honestly not sure, someone more knowledgeable could probably confirm.

same spec, different shit.

took it to new york this weekend, still with no bumper. i keep scraping my "GodSnow" exhaust, it's definitely the lowest part of the car. it's designed pretty badly, none of the hangers line up, idk what's going on with it.

Last edited by thermogod; 10-07-2023 at 10:22 AM..
thermogod is offline   Reply With Quote