View Single Post
Old 08-05-2018, 11:23 PM   #163
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
^thanks doods!

so, i've been kinda taking a break from cars. got super busy with work and moved, and kinda got burnt out from always breaking and fixing shit haha

i was looking for a civic for a daily and for some grip racin' fun. really wanted to drive vtec club n2 class with friends. i found a PERFECT, super clean, single owner, ek ex sedan for a steal, but when i called the seller to let him know i was on my way (after we had arranged to meet up) he let me know he sold the car like 20 min after we had made arrangements. i was very sad.

today though, i went to my friend's house. he's had this hatch sitting there for a couple months that he and his gf bought for parts. we got to talking about it annnnnnd i decided to buy it. i just can't stay away from the s chassis. plan is still to kinda set it up as a grip car, but i'd still like to be able to drift it while the coupe is down for the k swap.

apparently there's a build thread on here somewhere for it? haven't poked around trying to find it yet. comes with kouki tails, oem rain visors, working dcc, bmc delete, wire tuck, milspec harness, clean black interior with brand new plastics, 4.6 with a welded, a shit ton of earls fittings, and a hand full of other things. pretty excited. wanted a hatch forever. just never really worked out until now.