View Single Post
Old 03-01-2017, 06:06 PM   #14
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaliRB View Post
So are we ever gonna get usdm s14 kouki bumpers lips and side skirts?
your comments tone was a little rude... but i will respond as nicely as possible

dorkidori = 1 person
dorkidori = my side project (i work a full time day job to be able to afford life and the ability to keep dorkidori alive)
dorkidori = a brand funded by freelance money as well as the money spent by others on its parts and apparel (and as of late, sales have been SLOOOOOW)
dorkidori = being undercut heavily by competitors who produce all of their products in mexico, china and south america via cheap labor to save a few bucks (of which i refuse to do, also i dont LIE about my location in the world unlike JPFiberglass)

so yeah, i DO plan on making S14 sideskirts. i might make USDM S14 kouki lips eventually (i have 2 S13 lips that need molding which is gonna run me $3000 for EACH MOLD). i have s14 sideskirts on the way over from Japan, theyll be here in my importers next shipment. i currently have enough cash saved up to produce 2 sets of S14 Valances (and just incase anyone is wondering, its gonna be roughly $1800 in molding costs for those 2 sets of valances).

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!

Last edited by dorkidori_s13; 03-01-2017 at 06:38 PM..
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote