View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 08:33 AM   #541
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post
Why are you guys not using SPL tie rod ends? You making them cheaper or something?

Just thought I'd share this speedhunters article on the Garage Ito R34. Coolest suspension design that I have seen pictures of:

CAR FEATURE>> GARAGE ITO WITH PROSTOCK GT-R - Speedhunters

I don't think SPLs tie rod ends will have enough adjustment for me. I am way lower then any rational grip driver and my LCAs are adjusted down, so I am fairly certain I need a good 3" of adjustment on my tie rod ends.

Which makes it pretty annoying trying to figure out what to do....which will more then likely be me getting new heim joints, misalignment spacers and running the same shank I have in the LCA....as well as drilling the taper out on the spindle. Since I have the drill bit for the taper already it shouldn't be more then....90-100 bucks plus getting the shank that attaches the inner and outer tie rods rethreaded to accept the 5/8th rod end.

Instagram - SJKnoop
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links