View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 10:32 PM   #31
BlueDream240

Trader Rating: (0)
BlueDream240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
are you still using the factory cam bolt? or have you switched to an eccentric lockout? I've never heard anyone run into this issue, either with s13 or s14 spindles. I used s14 subframe with z32 rear uprights and had zero issue.
I am still using the factory cam bolt but I plan on going eccentric lockout after buying adjustable ruca's. So I had my car on the alignment rack and my toe was off by about 4 degrees in the rear which is REALLY terrible. The worst part about it was that I could not do anything to correct this as my adjustable toe arms were the shortest length possible. I'm sure that adjustable ruca's would help with the toe somewhat but there has to be something that is the cause of this. I figured it was me running s13 spindles because I have seen some people say you need s14 spindles with s14 rlca, which is misleading as many also say that you can use s13 spindles. My car squeals like crazy and I feel the tires skidding from the crazy toe in. The only thing I could think of was switching to s14 spindles which I have just bought from ebay and they are on the way. Any reason why I would have 4 degrees of toe in?
BlueDream240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links