Thread: Bumpsteer
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2006, 09:03 PM   #4
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
I ran Kazama outers on my car for about a year including several events (running over cones at full lock, bouncing over curbing, dealing with the horrendous surface on the Streets before they repaved it) and never had a problem. However, there are much better ends out there for similar money. SPL is great, Ikeya looks good as well, Peak's also good if they ever get around to remembering us Nissan guys. The shites stopped making Pro 5-lug hubs, leaving me with the ordinary hubs. Grumble.

I run adjustable lower control arms front and rear in addition to adjustable tie rod ends to reduce bumpsteer. I'm still messing around with the geometry but the car is infinitely better than it used to be. The rear is absolutely planted but I still have a little bumpsteer up front.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote