View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 12:45 PM   #118
joefresh
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
joefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to behold
I am addicted to marijuana, however i medicate with about 3g. per day. It really just depends it helps me live a functional life, however i know some people that are not medical patients, smoke recreationally and are total wastoids...I have never met anyone rob or steal for some bud, that is insane imo. FAct is if Gov regulation and taxation stepped in the prices would probably fall for medical dispenciaries and drug dealers would continue selling heroin and shit like that. If you know anyting about the "street" you would know Quantity is how you profit and nobody buys pounds of herb on the corner...also the Gov would just grow Marijuana like they already do along with many other drugs
joefresh is offline   Reply With Quote