View Single Post
Old 05-06-2015, 09:58 PM   #2
hanzbrady
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
hanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura about
So small update but I had some time to work on the car and decided to start shaving the bay to prepare it for paint!

Used my trusty Snap-On 140 amp MIG, and tried to weld the shittiest metal in the world (blew through almost every weld)
[IMG][/IMG]

Prepped all the holes with a grinder
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

example of holes that blew straight through
[IMG][/IMG]

Example of holes that actually turned out nicely
[IMG][/IMG]

Then I started grinding and very quickly decided to stop because my electric grinder wouldn't let go of a cutting disc to change it to a grinding disc, so long story short the few I did grind where done with very loud small air grinder and my ears are still ringing
[IMG][/IMG]

Once I couldn't hear anymore I decided I should go to Orileys and spend more money I dont have and picked up some wiring goodies, some winkle paint for my intercooloer set up (pictures coming soon), and a piece I've always wanted, a battery interrupter switch. I needed to modify my battery cable anyways with the new tuck and I've always loved the anti-theft and ease of working benefits that come with these. (Also feeds my inner ricer)
[IMG][/IMG]

Anyways that's all for today! Thanks for reading guys!
hanzbrady is offline   Reply With Quote