View Single Post
Old 07-22-2015, 01:33 AM   #18
hanzbrady
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
hanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura about
So not much has happened with the car in a while due to me working and traveling, I do have a pretty solid build plan for the car at this point though including,

Built SR to handle 500+

.020 over bore
Wiseco Pistons (stock compression)
Eagle rods
Tomei HG
ISIS gasket kit
ISIS V2 oil pan (steel plate is stronger than V1)
ARP head studs
ACL bearings throughout
S14 oil pickup
Tomei 260 poncams
BC springs & retainers
DOC race top mount T3 mani (My ISIS top mount was garbage)
Tial MVS wastegate
Spec stage 3 clutch
750+cc injectors
Z32 MAF
And I'm currently trying to decide between full stand alone or a Enthalpy ECU (input on this is very welcomed)

That's the basic parts list as it stands right now, and the build should start in mid august. I've been talking with Sam at Enjuku and I've decided to source all my parts from them since they're my local shop and have always happily helped me from my own cars to customer cars and I would always recommend them.

Now on to some cool stuff! Currently I've been starting to do more work in my desired profession which is film, I'm intending on going to Full-Sail sometime in the winter and I've started building my portfolio, first project of many to come is this edit I made at a drag strip in Lakeland FL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWMQ_6hraoY

I hope that embedded properly haha, anyways it was a test n' tune night and the first volkswagen to lay down a 6 second 1/8th mile pass walked out with $100. MY dad has raced volkswagens his whole life and currently has a promod car sitting in our shop, recently we've been pit crewing for a friend of my dad's, Noel Latour who's recently put together a 5 second promod VW featured in the video above, anyways I'm not sure if you guys are into this sort of thing or want this in my build thread but I figure I should explain what I've been up to in absence of building my 240 and tell everyone a little about me and what I do, sorry for this being a kinda boring wordy post and thanks for reading, fun stuff coming in August!